Manager, Channel Sales at Birdeye in Dallas - Apply now!SalesFull-time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
At Birdeye, the sales team is responsible for all sales efforts and the team's success is central to our move up market. As the Channel Sales Manager, you'll manage a team and help them generate demand, interest, and excitement for Birdeye while creating a steady pipeline of business to arm the Sales team.
Learn the Birdeye sales process, from outbounding, to discovery and demos, to getting deals over the finish line Coach all your team members to fully achieve their quota each month / quarter Scale your team as needed to enable all of Sales to achieve our revenue goals Develop Channel sales reps' skill sets to move them into the next step (Enterprise or leadership) with an emphasis on setting meetings, qualifying pipeline early and often, having healthy pipeline coverage and pulling in the team to win complicated deals Use your sales abilities to effectively move a team in the direction of the company Empower your direct reports to succeed through training & motivation Help develop promoted Sales Development Representatives into Account Executives Grow your management skills by working with our VP of Enterprise & Channel Sales Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period.
- 2-4 years in proven sales leadership in a Channel closing role
- 4 years in a sales role (SaaS and B2B preferred) and a demonstrable top quota performer at your company
- Experience in a Start-Up environment
- Passion for hiring, onboarding, coaching, motivating, and developing your team
- Incredible leadership and mentorship skills with the ability to learn from others while teaching and leading an ambitious, growing team
- Experience with high growth companies and the ability to find clarity in rapidly changing environments
- Someone who has the drive to be promoted; managing a small team is not your ultimate goal
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary
- A rich benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Stocked kitchen complete with coffee, snacks, and Friday lunch catered
- Flexible work hours
- All of the opportunities inherent in a fast-growing organization!