Business Intelligence, Associate Manager at Birdeye in Mandaluyong - Apply now!G&AFull-time
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
Birdeye is looking for a driven business insights professional who will play a key role in the reporting and forecasting of business activities in addition to providing key analytics in support Birdeye’s global marketing organization. The role will be responsible for collecting, validating, analyzing, and communicating operational data to drive key business decisions and efficiency in growing the marketing team. The successful candidate shall be working closely with our international marketing leaders hence, he or she will be asked to work during US working hours.
- Successful candidate shall look into or investigate all potential demand sources and derive insights for teams to act upon.
- The BI Analyst is expected to have excellent business acumen and can speak intelligently about the company’s strategy and help us achieve operational excellence.
- Monitor and manage key revenue and marketing funnel metrics to drive marketing spend efficiency & revenue growth
- Actively identify possible issues in the marketing funnel and collaborate with the leaders of marketing and sales to develop action plans.
- Actively address areas for improvement in marketing procedures, data gathering, and analytical models
- Create prediction models that campaign owners can utilize to calculate ROAS, CAC and payback period
- Maintain marketing reports and use our data to communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared achievements or failures.
- Participate in building dashboards to transform huge datasets into insights that marketing team can use for both proactive and reactive purposes.
- Deliver ad hoc intelligence and recommendations with insight to leaders as needed.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Business Insights, Marketing Operations or Analytics with the ability to easily manipulate and combine massive data volumes from different Marketing data sources
- Familiarity in several marketing attribution techniques
- Familiarity in SFDC, and other similar marketing technologies
- Experience with Python, SQL, Data Visualization (Tableau, Power BI) and machine learning a huge plus
- SaaS, B2B experience particularly in a US-based multi-national a huge plus
- Self-motivated individual who is always looking for opportunities to optimize processes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate data-driven stories to audiences of all levels
- Results-driven, resourceful, inventive, meticulous, and well-organized
- BA or BS in a quantitative field (Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Management Science, Finance, etc.)
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, high-growth, deadline-driven workplace.
- Positive, can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.