Birdeye adds support for deleting questions and choices in a ‘Running’ surveyImprovementThe new change will not impact the survey requests that have already been sent, but editing an 'Running' survey will impact the survey results and reports.
With the new improvements in Birdeye's 'Running' survey, it is now possible to delete questions, pages and answer choices. However, editing a 'Running' survey will impact the survey results and reports.
Apart from the newly launched features, users have multiple editing options in a 'Running' survey:
- Make changes in survey settings
- Add or edit pages, questions and answer choices
- Edit existing text in questions and answer choices
- Move the order of questions
- Add, edit or delete 'Skip' and 'Display' logic in the survey
- Change labels within questions and modify configurations in question settings
- Enable or disable date and time picker in a ‘Date & time’ type question
To learn more about the changes you can make in a running survey, read the help center article.