Birdeye introduces new features on Birdeye MessengerImprovementBirdeye has released new enhancements for Birdeye Messenger. The new Messenger is more intuitive, user-friendly, and offers more customization options.
At Birdeye, we continuously strive to enhance the features of our products. On these efforts, we have released a host of new features for Birdeye Messenger. The new Messenger is intuitive, user-friendly, and offers more customization options. Here is a brief overview of the new release:
- All contacts will be now visible in Messenger contacts panel.
- Messages coming from different sources will be labeled differently.
- Unread notifications will be visible at location level. Now, the user will be able to identify the messages belonging to different locations right from the notification tray.
- User can enable a pop-up chat window.
- The preview of the Webchat is more intuitive.
- Webchat form will offer more customization options.
- User will be able to choose business locations where they want to enable Webchat.
- The user will be able to view the timezone based on the business settings.
- The user will be able to customize the Webchat background and icon color.
- If the business has different websites for different locations, the user can setup a different chat widget for each location.