Jessie Poskochil on TrustRadius
2 months ago
04/19/2021, 14:08 PM
Cost effective, quick, and easy to use!
Use Cases and Deployment Scope
- Birdeye is used by the leasing department of our company. It is a feature on our website that allows any prospective tenants to chat with an AI or us instantly. It helps direct leads more appropriately than other AIs in the past, and it can answer basic questions quickly, allowing leasing professionals (like myself) to continue working on other tasks.
- Quick response time
-Small but noticeable feature/tool on website (not too annoying for people who don't want to use it, but clear for those who do)
-Great on the back end; the professional end--easy to see the questions people have and who has responded to what already
-Clear notifications to our team when a prospect has a question that Birdeye cannot answer.
- Usually, Birdeye gives you sixty seconds to respond to a question from a prospect if Birdeye cannot answer it before it goes to text. For me, that is not quite enough time to type out a quick response. I'd rather just stay chatting on the website before going to text. I need about 90-120 seconds at least.
Likelihood to Recommend
- It is well suited for companies that get a lot of traffic on their websites at night or on the weekend when full-time staff are not available. This helps give prospective tenants answers when they need them. It is helpful for smaller companies, like us, because we spend a lot of time one on one with our tenants and prospects. We have multiple responsibilities, so to use our time most efficiently, it is more helpful to have an AI source respond to easier questions than having one of us monitor it all day or field phone calls. Fewer and fewer people like talking on the phone these days and they much more comfortable chatting on the web or via text. It might be less appropriate for a place that does not have staff during the day to respond to harder questions. If you only had one or two employees and Birdeye, it might get overwhelming to do all your duties plus respond to Birdeye questions.
Most Important Features
- Timely responses
-Easily seen on website but not too in your face
-Easy to use and manage on professional side
Return on Investment
- Positive for sure. We hardly have any vacant units right now!!
-It is much more cost effective than another AI system we used. The other system was almost five times the price of Birdeye and could not compete with the functionality of Birdeye. It tried to do too much, which is why it cost so much, but it could not do the basic things we needed. People are familiar with the concept of what Birdeye provides so they know it is AI and what to expect. It meets our needs sufficiently.
- Birdeye was more cost effective.
Other Software Used
- AppFolio Property Manager